Are You An ACCUMULATOR Profile?
“Our favorite holding period is forever.” – Warren Buffett
Successful Accumulator’s throughout history have focused their wealth strategies around collecting appreciating assets.
If your Wealth Dynamics Profile is an Accumulator profile, you make your money naturally by buying and holding on to your assets for the long haul, like the proverbial slow tortoise that wins the race.
You may have spent your entire life collecting things. When this ability is redirected to collecting appreciating assets your wealth will begin flowing very quickly.
You’re in for the long haul…
You are the safest of all the profiles, relying on a system of incremental growth to achieve wealth.
There are hundreds of books on long term investing (which appears to be a relatively straightforward process to follow). However, many wealth seekers incorrectly adopt your Accumulator strategy, but never succeed because they don’t have your patience or get itchy feet and move on.
The natural Accumulator becomes successful by patiently sticking with it.
You don’t even need a lot of people to make a lot of money. Warren Buffett’s (the richest man in the world) investment company, Berkshire Hathaway, only has 15 staff.
Accumulators dislike risk intensely…
Because you so dislike taking risks, you don’t like to speculate either. This makes you the kind of person that looks for what can go wrong. Although this trait may not win you any popularity contests, it will save you and your team millions by helping choose winning investments and avoiding the bad ones.
You’re reliable, conservative and meticulous. You love to deliver on time, so you rarely over promise.
You’re often accused of procrastinating, but you may simply need more data in order to make an informed decision.
You may struggle if you attempt to start up companies and create products.
ACCUMULATOR Profile Summary
- Wealth creation strategies are based around collecting appreciating assets.
- Reliable, dependable and patient
- Dislikes risk, so looks for what can go wrong
- Should avoid starting companies and creating products
- Excellent sense of timing
Famous Entrepreneurs Who Are ACCUMULATOR Profiles
- Warren Buffett (Richest man in the world)
- Benjamin Graham (Warren Buffet’s Mentor)
- Sandy Weill (Hong Kong’s richest man)
- Li Ka Shing (Asia’s richest man)
- Paul Allen (Microsoft co-founder)
Could you be a ACCUMULATOR profile?
You can take the Wealth Dynamics Profile test to find out for sure. When you do, you’ll get a 29-page personal Wealth Strategy Report that will tell you all about your Wealth Profile including:
- The proven 6-step wealth strategies that will unlock your wealth as a ACCUMULATOR profile
- Your entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses
- The best people to collaborate with so you surround yourself with people who love the tasks you hate
- Which mentors to emulate so you know whose advice to follow, and whose to ignore
- What opportunities to say YES to and which to leave well alone
When you take your wealth profile test through this link, you’ll also get $122.97 worth of really cool bonuses for free.