Are You A SUPPORTER Profile?
“Getting the right people in the right jobs is a lot more important than developing a strategy.” – Jack Welch
Successful SUPPORTERs throughout history have focused their wealth strategies around leading teams of people.
If your Wealth Dynamics Profile is a SUPPORTER profile, you are outgoing, loyal, reliable and a fantastic networker.
Where others would take months to find the right person, it often takes you just one phone call.
You’re naturally good at energizing teams and giving them the confidence they need to succeed.
You may have struggled to find the right business to start, despite your fabulous network. This is because you’re asking themselves what business you should start, when you should be asking yourself which Creator profile you could be supporting.
Rather than asking “What?” you should ask “Who?”
If you’re going to be successful in business, you should see motivation as one of your key roles, and will always be the first to praise the team. This people-focus will make you absolutely essential in any ambitious undertaking.
If you’re a SUPPORTER and not yet succeeding as an entrepreneur, you may have mistaken your Wealth Profile as an employee doomed to a life of salaried income, or tried to start a business or investment yourself instead of leading somebody else’s.
Your weakness is a lack of focus…
…which can lead you to become distracted from networking and leading teams, and pull you into wealth strategies that don’t come naturally to you.
Your greatest asset is your reputation in your market, and the networks you’ve built.
Some of the most successful supporters can also be found in their own businesses – such as in public relations, headhunting and consulting where others will pay top dollar for access to the people they know.
SUPPORTER Profile Summary
- Wealth strategies are based around leading teams of people
- People oriented
- Outgoing, loyal and a fantastic networker
- Lacks focus
- Reputation and network are greatest assets
Famous Entrepreneurs Who Are SUPPORTER Profiles
- Jack Welch (CEO General Electric)
- Michael Eisner (CEO Walt Disney Company)
- Steve Case (CEO America Online)
- Meg Whitman (CEO eBay)
Could you be a SUPPORTER profile?
You can take the Wealth Dynamics Profile test to find out for sure. When you do, you’ll get a 29-page Wealth Strategy Report that will tell you all about your Wealth Profile including:
- The proven 6-step wealth strategies that will unlock your wealth as a SUPPORTER profile
- Your entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses
- The best people to collaborate with so you surround yourself with people who love the tasks you hate
- Which mentors to emulate so you know whose advice to follow, and whose to ignore
- What opportunities to say YES to and which to leave well alone
When you take your Wealth Profile test through this link, you’ll also get $122.97 worth of really cool bonuses for free.